Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cirque Du Soliel and old friends


Yesterday we went to see Cirque Du Soliel Corteo. It was so neat. I have never been to a Cirque show and they are just amazing. The acrobatics are just great! I can't wait to go again. We went with my parents, sister, and brother in law. It was so cool. Next time we will definitely take Connor. He would have loved it! Although we had such great seats and part of the show was right in front of us. We were right in the middle. We had popcorn thrown on us,water squirted on us, and a girl was walking through the crowd on their seats and she walked right in between mom and dad. It was great! I think that would have kinda scared Connor a bit. But the actual show would have amazed him.
So after the show was over we are all filing out and I look over and Cristy, one of my best friends from high school, was right there! She sat behind us the whole time and neither one of us knew it! I was so excited to see her. I haven't seen her since Clara's baby shower a year ago! I got to meet her boyfriend (who seems super nice) and quickly catch up!
It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment