Monday, July 7, 2008

Busy busy busy


We had quite a busy weekend. Friday was the 4th of July (AND my birthday) and we went to Austin's parents house for some BBQ and fireworks. It was fun. Connor actually wanted to watch them this year. He is getting over his fear! Woo Hoo! Sometimes it was still a little scary, bu tmost of the time he enjoyed them! Clara thought they were pretty neat. She did start crying at one of the fireworks that popped. But she quickly got over it and went back to "ooooohhhhh". It was great.

On Saturday Austin and I took pictures at a wedding. We were there for 7 hours! I was sooo tired being out in the hot sun that long, working. I know, I am lame and a baby, but I slept HARD that night. I would post the pictures, but Austin hasn't edited any yet, and I don't think he wants me too. But I think they turned out great. The wedding was beautiful and lots of fun.

On Sunday our great friend's Jeff and Shelly were in town. We hung out at our place and then went to Shanghai (the restaurant, not the city) for lunch. Yummo! It is our favorite! It was great seeing them and baby Scarlet. But now I am still tired. And it is Monday. I was going to take the kids up to my parent's house in Wenatchee, but I DO NOT have the energy. I am way to tired. I am so glad I didn't have to go to work today. Yikes, that would have been terrible!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Friend! I had no idea your birthday was on the 4th...I hope you had a great time!

    Evan had a blast...he's our firecracker! I met Jessica through our water aerobics class when we were pregnant with Zoe & Evan...they are actually exactly a week apart...they were born in the same room...too funny!

    Hope you have a good time in Wenatchee!

    Ooohhhh, I got my camera today...I've been playing!!

    ReplyDelete