Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Does mommy like coffee?


So, on the fourth of July we are sitting outside my in-laws backyard and Connor is playing on his bike. He zooms over to us, gets off his bike and "delivers pizza" to us. We "eat" it and thank him. Then he comes over and gives us "chocolate cake". Sure, we "eat" it, and he is on his way again. He flies around the patio, and then brings us a "grande iced americano with vanilla, extra ice, and a splash of cream." Not kidding. He has my drink down perfect. I don't know if I should be proud or saddened. I am a little both.

Coffee does sound REALLY good right now...

1 comment:

  1. Grande iced americano with two sweet and low and extra half and half! That's my drink to order...had one this morning!

    Funny story!! Write that one in the baby book. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete