Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh a game!!!

So, I was reading over at Clever Girl Goes Blog and she was given a letter to begin 10 things she loves! I thought it would be fun! So I commented and she gave me the letter "H". Ok, now it is hard. But, I figure I should do a blog about posting things I love with Valentines day right around the corner! Here is my effort, forgive me...

1. Husband. Ok, that one WAS easy. I don't know where I would be without him!

2. Honeys. My kids. I HAD to put them on here and they are my little honeys, so there. I don't think I need to explain why they are on here.

3. Home. Like Dorothy says, "There is no place like home." So true. Although I love to travel the best feeling is when you come home and sleep in your own bed, cuddle up on your own couch... ahhhhh...

4. Hanukkah- well, I am not Jewish, nor do I celebrate this holiday. BUT if it is Hanukkah, then it is Christmas time. And I love Christmas, it just doesn't start with "H". Yeah, it's a stretch. But who's going to do something about it? The blog police? That's what I thought... although I suppose I could have done holidays...oh well.

5. Hotmail. Again, I don't know where I would be without my email! I live 2 hours from where I grew up, which means I live 2 hours from family and friends. I email a lot of pictures of the kids, and well, random crap. I can't afford a huge phone bill, and email is free.

6. Hoodies. I totally love hoody sweatshirts. So cozy. I need to order one with the 3 day logo... maybe later!

7. Heaters. I hate being cold. Which is why our gas bill for last month was disgusting. I love heat (summer, etc...) therefore I love heaters. Lame, but true.

8. Hamburgers, ok. Before you think I am just typing random words that start with "H" remember that I am on a diet and hamburgers are untouchable at the moment. So yes, I love them.

9. Handheld devices. My ipod in particular. I love it. It goes everywhere I go. I listen to it at home, in my car, and on my walks. I even bought a special dock so I could listen to it at work. I love music! Ask anyone who has received a mixed CD from me! I take it very seriously! In other words, I am a bit of a nerd.

10. Heroes. NOT Superman. You know, fire fighters, police officers, and MY FRIENDS! Yes, my friends are heroes! They are MY heroes, they have great listening skills, are great to laugh with (and at, heh.) and great shopping skills! They are also great mommies. And I totally look up to that!

So that was it! I'll give you a letter if you want one!

5 comments:

  1. I WANT A LETTER I WANT A LETTER!!! AND DONT GIVE ME Z!!
    Oh and hoodies, love em, hamburgers- those too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Jess, if I gave you "Z" that would be WAY to easy. So you get "A".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I definately want a letter... I'm already looking for excuses to get out of my 26-day alphablog...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the next person was going to get "B" so ther ya go! AND it goes with your alphablog! HA! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay i started over!! i did B so go check it out!

    ReplyDelete