Thursday, April 23, 2009

Yard Sale!


The yard sale is over! We are soooo relieved! It was a lot of work, but we did it! And we made $1300 in the process! I am super excited about that! We just got a LOT closer to our goal of $4600!! We are talking about doing another fundraiser that I am really excited about and we are pretty sure most of our friends will want a piece of this one!!! But- I am not saying anything just yet... not until we can get details figured out...
Jess and I were both soooooo exhausted after last weekend (I know I still feel like I need to catch up on some sleep!) but the hard work paid off! Thanks for all of your support everyone!

2 comments:

  1. So glad it was a success! I am so proud of you two for doing this (the walk really, not so much the yardsale)!

    Keep up the great work! And I can't wait to hear what the next fundraiser will be~

    Glad to see you're posting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't mind letting me in on a little info of your next fundraiser, maybe I can help out. :)

    ReplyDelete