Friday, March 28, 2008

Therapy


OK, I am obsessed with the HBO TV show In Treatment. Amazing. It is just people (actors, acting) in therapy talking to a therapist. It is on 5 days a week, and each Monday episode has the same person (it is her Monday appointment) and so on... on Fridays the THERAPIST goes to HIS therapy session and transforms into the patient. It is a half an hour long and there is only talking. On the Thursday episode, it is a couple trying to save their marriage. I LOVE Thursdays! I cried at the episode last night. This week is the season finales. Which I am extremely happy about. I thought it was over for good and it was the series finale, but nope, just the season. Anyways it is an AMAZING show and Austin and I are obsessed. If you get a chance you MUST check this show out!

No comments:

Post a Comment