Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blogging Slacker

My other little Jedi.
cheese?
My little peanut.
Yeah, I have slacked. A lot. I know and I am sorry. I have worked nonstop for the past month. First it was Christmas time. Well, I had hours galore. If you haven't noticed, Costco is a tad busy during the holidays. Then there was New Years. Yeah, we are still extremely busy. Everyone is buying for all of the parties. Then we had out inventory. I worked all week last week. I had only one day off, and all I wanted to do was sleep. After this week (I work another extra day) I should be close to back to normal. I need it. I have not only been neglecting my blog, but my poor kids as well. We played a lot today, in between billions of loads of laundry, of course. I have almost a full basket full of just socks that I need to separate. Ick. Maybe I will wait until Austin comes home so he can help!
Tonight I am making chicken tortilla soup again. Mmmmm. It is so great for cold days like this.
Connor wanted Austin to take a picture of his Star Wars Lego's. Why? I have no clue.

Austin bought some slippers from http://www.simpleshoes.com/ and they are called Stitch-it. You stitch the shoes yourself! How fun! So, Austin spent all Sunday stitching some new slippers. They are pretty cool! I think he had fun doing it too! I am going to get some for my dad for Father's Day. I think he would enjoy them! Check them out, maybe the man in your life would want some great shoes from a company that has Eco-friendly, vegan, hemp, recycled, or recyclable shoes! Great company!

1 comment:

  1. I HATE sorting socks! I say, put them in the basket and leave 'em there! Get 'em out when you need them. That's my most objectional part of doing the laundry.... I give Chris all the socks :)

    Also, very cool about the slippers!

    ReplyDelete