Thursday, January 8, 2009

Vacation planning...



Woo hoo!! I talked to my good friend Mellisa this morning and we have started planning for a trip Lincoln City, Oregon in June. I am sooooo excited! I have lived in the Pacific Northwest my whole life and have NEVER been to the Oregon coast! There is apparently an outlet mall, aquarium, and we will be RIGHT on the beach (the picture is from the house we will be in, it is from their website!) The kids will have suck a blast! Mellisa and Albert have 3 kids and all of our kids get along soooo well! I don't even have anything to type, except that I am just flipping excited! OK, I am off to search the Internet for things to do in Lincoln City!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fly kites on the beach! we used to live in salem. Its about an hour from lincoln city so we used to go all the time. The kids love to look in the tide pools too, just look for a rocky area.

    ReplyDelete