Friday, January 9, 2009

Awards! Woo Hoo!


Amy gave me this wonderful award! I am so happy that she loves my blog! Sooo I am ALSO going to award this to 4 wonderful people to keep the happiness alive!

1. Shannon Leigh- you are my homegirl. I am so glad we have the internet so you can keep me informed with the pregnancy! And I can't wait to follow your blogs once Wyatt is born!

2. Jess- I know Amy also awarded you with this, but I can too! I love hearing all the stories about you and the girls! good times!

3. Alicia- I laugh out loud at your blogs! They make me realize that parenthood is SUPPOSED to be as crazy as it is! And that I am NOT the only one that goes through all of those insane moments!

4. Amy- don't think because you gave me the award that I was going to leave you out!!! You are the one who got me blogging! you are such a great person! I love the "realness" (is that a word?) of your blog! Your blogs are great! Covering everything from running, to family, to friends. Love it!

Thanks again ladies! And keep up the great blogging!

1 comment: