Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Obsessed with shoes

My daughter, who is 16 months old, is currently obsessed with shoes. She is definitely my daughter. She will find shoes, any one's shoes, and immediately want to put them on. I hear, "shoes!" all day long. She even puts socks on and calls them shoes (her favorite socks are Austin's). She sees someone with shoes on and wants her shoes on too. She is hilarious. She takes them off, to inspect them, and then cries when she can't get them back on. It is adorable. I thought she would be to young to have an obsession like this, but apparently not! I even went to Target and we were looking at the shoes on sale, and she cried when we left the department, "shoes!" I will have to post some pictures later!
I think shoes are great. They are so cute and you can gain a pound and they will still fit. Tight jeans, but not tight shoes. I am so pround of my daughter!!!

1 comment:

  1. Peyton was the SAME way and still is to this day! Loves her shoes!! When she was 18 months old we'd ask her to show us her shoes and she'd point her toe and show off the shoes...too damn cute! Must be a girl thing!! I mean where does she get it from...I don't have a lot of shoes... (hee-hee!)

    ReplyDelete