Monday, September 22, 2008

Puppy anyone?

All I can say is I am WAY to young to be a grandma. I mean, really, I am only 27. We find out for sure tomorrow at the vet if Lucy is preggo. I hope with all hopes that she is not. But the signs are pointing to yes.


DAMN!


We did not witness the act of our slutty dog getting pregnant. But our neighbors don't have a fence to keep their dogs in the yard, so their dogs run free throughout the neighborhood, shitting on people's lawns, digging under fences (ours) and apparently knocking poor helpless dogs up! Ok, so Lucy isn't a slut. The neighbor's dogs are rapists.


Why do think she is pregnant?


Well, first off, she has been licking her nipples raw for the last week. And her tummy is droopy (but not firm yet?). Ans she has been acting really strange. This morning I gave her a bone and usually she attacks the hell out of it and chews it up, and then carries around the remaining pieces for a week or so before finishing it off. Well, today she ran to the back door and cried and cried until I let her out. Then she ran to my flower beds (which she usually leaves alone) and digs like hell to bury the bone.


Now, I do realize that a dog burying a bone doesn't sound like unusual behavior, but what if she NEVER has done that before? I stopped her from ruining my plants and made her go in the house (with the bone, of course.) She proceeds to run upstairs to my bedroom and tries to bury it in her crate and pushes it to the back then gets in and sits on it.


Seriously.


Weird.


She has also been laying in her crate 95% of the day whimpering. I feel so bad for her. I hope that she is pregant and not something serious. But don't you agree, she has the symtoms of a dog who is preggo.


I promise this will be the LAST time we are lazy about getting a dog fixed! I can also promise that is she is pregnant that we will be selling these puppies for cheap (read: FREE) if anyone is interested!


No comments:

Post a Comment