Thursday, September 4, 2008

slacking...

I have tried posting before this, I swear. But then my computer freezes up, or some other odd thing happens, and I can't post. I tried posting a bunch of pictures and I couldn't do that either. So I will write this post and then I will have ANOTHER post with pictures and stuff. I don't think I will have the time or energy to update anything. We are good. We have been running around. We went to the fair and Dust Devils game. We went to Wenatchee to visit my parents and come friends. My other friend had a baby. My house is still a mess, and I am still to lazy to clean it up. We have started planning Connor's 5th birthday. yikes. I can't believe he will be 5!!!! So that is all. I am sure there was other things that I have forgotten, but I will remember and post them later!!! I hope everyone had a great summer!!! Happy Fall! I am putting my autumn wreath on my door today. Wow! How time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment