Friday, November 21, 2008

Dirty toys

No, I am not talking about the box I will be getting from my Passion Party! HA!

I am talking about Planet Heroes. Connor LOVES these things. Well, Venus is a girl (women are from Venus, right?) and her name is Dazzle. Well, this toy has some dazzling knockers. It seems to me, that they really wanted everyone to know she is a girl. Well, his toys get smashed around quite a bit. After all, heroes need to fight the bad guys, right? Dazzle has had her share of fights, and some paint has worn off, where the toy has places "sticking out". So, in short, Dazzle now has "nipples". Sweet. The life lessons a child will learn is priceless...Clara is allowed to play with it, because, she is a girl and Dazzle is a girl. It only seems fair. Here is a picture of Clara playing with Dazzle's "flamethrower". You know, Venus has a lot of volcanoes ,therefore she needs a flamethrower. Right? Hello? No? Okay, anyway she was playing with it and didn't realized it could shoot a part across the room. [That's what she said. Sorry for the Office reference, it was necessary.] But ANYWAY...here is a picture of her surprised look when it did finally shoot! HA! I love it!



Well, I better go catch up on Eli Stone. Clara's napping and Connor is playing with his toys. By the way, Eli Stone, great show. You have got to see it! And it helps that Jonny Lee Miller (Eli) is kind of a hottie. Remember him in Hackers? Or Trainspotting? Love this guy.

1 comment:

  1. I really got in Eli Stone last year...I haven't watched it yet this season...I love the chiniese guy...he's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete