Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Future Photographer

Connor doesn't usually take naps. If I need him to take a nap, he usually sits quietly in his room, reads a book, or plays with his toys.
Last week I had him go upstairs to "take a nap". He was totally fine with this and marches upstairs. About an hour later, I went into his room to find our little camera sitting on his bed. He went into the office, grabbed the camera and took 118 pictures in his room. Lovely. I deleted MOST of them (they were black or so blurry you can't see ANYTHING!)
Here is what my son was doing at naptime. Apparently it is super cool to take pictures under your sheets, so you can see the flash. And apparently some how the cat got in his room.



2 comments:

  1. Just like his mama and dad! Pretty cool that he at least stayed quiet in his room. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BETH! Mason did this exact same thing! Except, instead of it being nap time, it was BED time. Chris and I were both asleep. It was this summer and I was still very pregnant. I'll have to post those picutres. TOO FUNNY!

    Hope you are well~ oh, and I am starting up blogging again...

    ReplyDelete