Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful for my family

I am thankful for my children. They make me laugh so hard tears are stream down my face. They know that a kiss from them can make a horrible day go away. They smile and my whole insides just melt. They are so much fun and I love every second with them, even when they are driving me crazy. I am thankful that I have kids to drive me crazy.

I am thankful for my husband. He can also make me laugh so hard that tears stream down my face. He knows what to say when I am having a bad day. He brings my my blanket when I am cold and holds me tight to make sure I warm up! He is just as thankful for our kids as I am and for that, I am thankful. I know he listens to me when I need to vent, and when I am done, he will come over and give me a huge hug.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. Eat lots of yummy food, enjoy your family, and travel safe!
Love, Beth

1 comment:

  1. your so cute- im thankful for the same but if i write that im thankful one more time then my husband wont let me be thankful anymore!
    oh im thankful for your kids too
    happy thanksgiving
    jess

    ReplyDelete