Friday, March 20, 2009

Caffeine Addiction

This video is why I should quit drinking coffee. But will I? Hell no. Was that video rehearsed? Not at all. Sad, I know. My husband thinks I should be publicly stoned for allowing this to happen. (Not puff, puff, pass stoned; but rocks being thrown at you, stoned.)

My friend Alicia over at Chateau Sauvageau was talking about quitting caffeine. Not just soda and coffee. ALL caffeine. Chocolate included. She is an extremely brave woman. I have a horrible addiction to coffee. Could I even quit while I was pregnant? No. (My doctor told me one cup of coffee a day is fine. And way better for me than migraines!! So don't judge!) I did quit soda this year, and I am doing very well with that! No soda! Woo hoo! No coffee? Boo hoo!

I think everyone should go over and congratulate Alicia for her INSANE idea to quit caffeine all together! But~ good for her! She is right about being healthier if she can do it! I suppose I am jealous that she has a little (ok, a lot) more will power than me when it comes to caffeine!!! Good job Alicia!

4 comments:

  1. okay so I dont believe in quiting caffeine, i think it is a horrible idea!!!!

    love me
    "THE ORIGINAL GRANDE ICED AMERICANO WITH XTRA AND reg CREAM "

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, personally, I think it's great your son can order for you at starbucks! (mine can too! at 24 months he'd sit in the backseat as we drove thru the drivethru "13 pumps! no ice!") :)

    <3
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thing with me is...I have never liked coffee. So thats not a problem at all. It really was the soda that was killing me. After 2 months without I had to take an excederin extra strength for something and I started shaking uncontrollably, Turns out it was the caffeine doing it to me.

    Thanks for including me in your blog =) I feel special. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's... um, bad! ;0)
    My kiddos know mama loves her coffee, my girls always ask me "what's so special about coffee?"
    One day i let them try a sip...i saw their eyes light up and they said..."OH...that IS good!"
    Startin' em out young!

    ReplyDelete