Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My little boy is growing up. sniff...

Well, yesterday I enrolled Connor into kindergarten. KINDERGARTEN?!? I am having a hard time thinking my son is old enough to go to school! He is getting soooo big! I have noticed a huge change in him this year. The temper tantrums are fewer and fewer. He loves to help with things, AND he went golfing for the first time last weekend! He got some clubs for his birthday in October and finally has had a chance to use them! Austin was planning on taking him to the driving range to just hit some balls. But when they arrived, the driving range was closed. So they played on the course! Connor would hit the ball off of the tee, about 15 feet away, and Austin would get it to the green and Connor would putt it in the hole! I wish I could have been there to see him! (It was a girl's day at home, and I don't even golf!)Connor didn't want to leave, despite the freezing cold. And he couldn't stop talking about it for the rest of the day. Good times! I am so glad that he and Austin have something that they can do together! And I think Austin is one incredibly proud daddy! How can he not be? We have a pretty great kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment