Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My little Diva

Clara and her baby
Clara loves her shoes. She is obsessed. She doesn't want to take her shoes off to go to bed. She even had to wear her shoes with footie pajamas. No picture. Yet. This morning I went in to get her out of bed and she was wearing nothing but her diaper. I asked her what happened and she replied, "I find jammies mom. Here they are!" It was hilarious. Then she didn't want her clothes on, just her shoes. She was happy with me getting her pants on, then her shoes, and then her shirt. Yikes. She is a toughie. But after she was all situated, she was in the BEST mood! She was telling everyone (even the cat) "I love (lub) you. Kiss!" And was giving everyone kisses. It was precious. And of course NOBODY could say "no" to a kiss from that sweetie! Even her big brother was happy to oblige!
Connor is a puzzle maniac.
She is down for a nap right now and I hope that when she wakes up she is in another great mood, because we have to run errands. And nobody likes running errands with a crabby toddler. Especially mommy! Wish me luck!
playing with her "purse"

putting her baby down for a nap

No comments:

Post a Comment