Tuesday, February 5, 2008

First Blog on this Website!


Ok- Here is my first blog on this website and I hope it goes well! I actually just blogged this morning on myspace, so techinically I am stealing it, but from myself! Oh- and thanks Amy for getting my addicted to yet ANOTHER website!! I just love reading your blog!
Oh, and Ijsut added the picture of Clara just because she is so dang cute!



My poor babies are sick. First it was Clara- she has been sick since Friday. She had a fever, threw up a few times, has been SO fussy, and sleeps all the time. Well, today I thought she might be ok to go to daycare but decided against it and thought she should stay home just one more day. But, we thought Connor can still go, and keep up his habit of going. No problem. Austin works at 11:00 soi her took Connor at 10:45. At 11:05 Austin called, "The daycare just called, Connor puked, can you go get him?" What?!? He wasn't even sick! Great. Clara was asleep, and I had to go get him. I didn't want to wake her up to go so thank goodness Jessica was home! She came down with Zoe, and hung out while I went to get Connor. Thank goodness for good friends! As soon as I get Connor home he is jumping all around, running like crazy. I am convinced he isn't sick. He must have had something not sit in his tummy right. I keep asking him if he is sick and he tells me, " Iam all better!" I think I may have wasted gas to go pick him up. But I know that if another kid puked at school and they didn't send him home and Connor played with him I would be pissed, so I am not mad at them for sending him home. Still, damn it! It just sucks. I just wanted to rant!

1 comment:

  1. Are you getting that excited feeling when you have a comment? I do! I am a corny person though! Welcome to the world of blogosphere! It's fun...just watch out when you're thinking of fun things to post while in the shower...

    hmmm, did that come out right?

    ReplyDelete