Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My little Comedian



Connor is SO hilarious! He constantly has me stitches! We made some cupcakes today, and he did all of the adding and mixing. I just measured stuff out! So proud. Anyways, we were waiting for them to cool and I was on the phone with Jessica and we were talking about daycares and got on the subject of children who bite. I made the comment, "Connor was never a biter" and he claims, "Yes, I need to bite cupcakes!" Freaking crack me up! He was so serious!


Then, not even an hour later, I told him to be nice to Clara and he said "ok" and I said "promise?" and he spit in his hand and said, "yup, let's shake on it!" GROSS! But so funny!!!! I calmly told him to go wash his hands, but as soon as he was out of my view I was laughing so hard! I don't know where he got that idea, although I am sure I have TV to thank!

Speaking of TV, he was watching a show and saw a toy he wanted, he says "mom, let's go to the store and get Ace's spaceship" I tell him "no" and he slaps his forehead shakes his head and says, "oh no! Now I'll NEVER get Ace's spaceship." Man, I am a terrible mom! He does the "whoa is me" thing pretty well.


And another Connor-funny: When he puts all of his cars together he calls it his "Car Nation". Come on people- say it fast. I couldn't make this stuff up! he just cracks me up! He is such a great kid!


Also I got all of my uppercase living decals and LOVE them! I put them up all by myself and it wasn't even hard! I was so proud of myself! If you ever have a chance to go to a show, I suggest that you do! Now I want more!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Uppercase Living! Looks good in Clara's room!

    By the way, I Tagged you...come over to my site and find out what you have to do! Have fun!!
    Amy~

    ReplyDelete