Friday, February 22, 2008

Mush mind

Has anybody else had mush mind, otherwise known as "mommy brain"? I have a serious case of it right now. It has been bothering my for a couple of weeks now. I will completely forget things I just said, or jump around from one subject to another. It is driving me nuts. I will forget what I went upstairs for. I am losing it. I was at the grocery store today and couldn't remember what I wanted to get, EVEN with a list! Yikes! Just typing, I think "AHH! I forgot the Goldfish crackers." Damn it! I having been meaning to get so many things done, and I just don't do it! Wow! Am I lazy, or just forgetful? I really WANT to get all this stuff done, but once again, I start doing one thing, halfway through I think of something else, and go to that project, and keep that up for a while and by the end of teh day, there are a bunch of half completed projects laying around. NOTHING DONE! I have a planner, and I am a HUGE list maker, but these past few weeks I am not doing so hot! I am making stupid mistakes at work, which REALLY bothers me. I can't stand when I do something so stupid. I really enjoyed these days off this week but I am dreading going to work in the morning. And yes, I realize that there are a TON of run-on sentences in this blog! See, jumping around. Ok, now I might have the energy and frame of mind to tackle some crap. Let's just hope I finish it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment