Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Two in one day!


Wow- two blogs in one day. Special. I was just thinking about holidays. They were SO great when I was a kid. Something to really look forward to! Then as I got older- they weren't as cool. But now, as a mom, I get to relive the "coolness" of holidays! I am super excited for Valentine's day. I think it started out with the cookies, but I think tomorrow I am going to see if Connor wants to make valentines. How fun! I suppose I should go to the store and buy red paper....
Anyway- Christmas is so fun with kids, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Easter, everything! I want to be able to help my kids look forward to a holiday. It is just fun! I am sounding pretty repetitious, so I better stop now! Oh and Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment