Tuesday, February 26, 2008

tagged...

OK, I was tagged by Amy http://thepurvisfam.blogspot.com/ I need to share 6 things about myself. This is really HARD! Here it goes:

1. It has been about 6 months since I have been able to drink cow's milk. I watched a documentary and they kept referring to it as "blood and puss". They were referring to the growth hormones (rBST) that they give cows to produce more milk and it causes things to burst in the cow which puts blood and puss in the milk. Gross. I do know there are companies that DON'T use it, but I still can't do it! By the way, the milk at Costco is rBST free, so it is safe to drink. I have been drinking soy milk.

2. When I turn on the TV, when the kids are napping and Austin is at work and it is already on Nickelodeon, so I will watch cartoons, by myself, for a half an hour. I know, lame. It is nice watching mindless television once in a while!

3. I spend to much money on clothes for my kids. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE a great bargain, but if I see an incredible sweater for Clara for $25, I just might have to get it. I think it is an addiction.

4. I can't say "no" to those kids that are selling stuff for fundraisers. Even if I don't know the kid, or it is something that I don't want or need. I just think back to when I would go door to door selling Girl Scout cookies (I was the top seller for 2 years!) or selling stuff for my school. I would be devastated if someone would say no.

5. I still listen to rap. Not with the kids around, but at work I will bring in a cd. Not even the "dancy pop" stuff, which I also like, but ganster rap. I know, grow up. My friends laugh at me. But I like it! I doubt when Too$hort made his cd, he was planning on selling it to a white, 20 something, mother of two, who does playdates and Tupperware parties (ok not really, but Pampered Chef!)

6. I have a major obsession with All My Children. I HAVE to watch it everyday. If Ican't, I record it. It is preset to be recorded with my DVR. I will cry at the sad parts and laugh at the funny parts. I never thought I would watch a soap opera, but my mom watched it when I was a kid and I haven't stopped. Clara is doomed for a lifetime of All My Children. And I am sure when she is a mom and watches it with her daughter, Erica Kane will still be 40 years old.

I don't think anyone other than Amy reads my blogs so I am going to email this too! (Thanks Amy for reading my blogs!!!)

I am tagging
1. Jessica
2. Emily
3. Mellisa
4. Terri
5. Shawna
6. Shannon

Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog (or email)
3. Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag 6 random people
5. Let them know they have been tagged!

No comments:

Post a Comment