Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm a Copy Cat!

I thought I would copy my good friend Jessica and list some random things about the fam. (Thanks Jess!)

Me!
1. I love love love coffee.
2. I have an obsession with Target.
3. I love to read. I would read more, but if I start a book, I can't stop until it is done.
4. I post older, skinnier pictures of me when I can! Ha!
5. I love going out with the girls, even though it happens MAYBE twice a year.


Austin
1. He love to be the handy man of the house, although he acts like it TOTALLY puts him out.
2. He loves comedy. He can listen to a comedian 10 times and still laugh as hard as the first time he heard it.
3. He loves to golf.
4. He is shy. (I know, COMPLETE opposite of me!)
5. He is a fantastic dad and husband.


Connor
1. One of the funniest kids I have ever met.
2. Thinks he is a Transformer.
3. Can pick up lines to a movie or song the first time he hears it.
4. He has a HUGE heart, especially when it comes to Clara.
5. Will eat oatmeal any time of the day. And if he could, for all three meals. Ick.


Clara
1. She can dance like no other!
2. She thinks Connor is the greatest thing ever.
3. Has a new found love for puppies.
4. Won't watch TV, unless a song is playing, and then she will dance! As soon as the song is over, no more tv.
5. She is already a diva. God help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment