Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Getting off my ass and doing something about it...

Well, I am going to start Weight Watchers again. I lost 40 pounds the first time I did it. I only stopped because we decided to have another baby. So I hope that I see the same results (or better!) than the first time around!

I am starting Monday. I am NOT procrastinating. I have a billion reasons why I am waiting. First, Mondays will be much easier to weigh myself at the same time. You are supposed to weigh yourself every week same day, same time. Mondays are perfect, Austin takes the kiddos to daycare on his way to work , so I can do it at 10:30 right after they leave. It will be perfect.
Second, we are having oodles of company this weekend and I know we will be going out to eat a ton! Also it is Connor's birthday so I will be eating cake, BBQ, etc... but I still am attempting to be aware of what I am eating.

And great news for Costco employees! We get a discount at Weight Watchers! WOo Hoo!!

So, I need healthy recipes that actually TASTE good! Thanks for every one's support!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! We have some people here at school who call themselves "lifers" because they sort of live by the WW rules, and have forever. They all say it is the only thing that has ever worked for them. Are you just doing the points or getting the food too? Are you going to go to meetings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go girl!!! You should feel so proud of yourself!! I know you can do it...you are so determined...next year's marathon relay...you're on my team!!!

    Can't wait to hear about your progress!!

    ReplyDelete