Thursday, October 9, 2008

Parties, Games, and Hernias! Oh my!



The birthday party was a success! Although it is five days after the party and I am still recuperating. The play room still has a few streamers up. I keep telling myself, "maybe hubby will do it."
Probably not.
He had to go to the doctor Tuesday because he is borderline to having a hernia. Poor guy. He had trouble walking. He has to take it really easy for a while. Otherwise he would more than likely need surgery. Yikes. He stayed home from work Tuesday and Wednesday, and I was a bit surprised he went back today.
I called in Tuesday so I could take him to the doctor. And I didn't think he could go pick the kids up from daycare, since he couldn't lift Clara up (which devastated her!) So I am sure work is pissed off at me, but my family comes first!
It was actually kind of nice. Since the kids were at daycare, we played video games (Batman Lego!) until his appointment, and after his appointment before we went and got the kids we went to Anthony's for lunch. Mmmmm.... He had to hobble up those dreadful stairs into the restaurant, but I am sure he would agree it was worth it. I had mahi mahi that was amazing! We have had a giftcard from his brother since Christmas and we thought we should probably use it. Good choice!!!
Well, that has been my week. So far. I hope the craziness is over for now!! Wish me luck!!!
Oh yeah- I am down 4 pounds!!!! Woo hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment