Monday, December 22, 2008

Damn Twilight!

OK, it is 5 p.m. and I have neglected my children 90% of the day. They are safe, I know that, but I am NOT playing with them today. Instead, I have read 350 pages of the fourth (and final!) book in the Twilight saga. Yeah. Half of the flipping book. But can I put it down? No. Can I even talk about it? No. Because I don't want to ruin it for people who haven't read it yet. It really is an obsession now. But I have eased my husbands mind and after I finish this book, there isn't one after it. So, I will be a part of the family again. I promise! And I had to tell him "yes, I realize that I will NEVER be a sexy vampire." Damn. I would have been a great vampire, I already bite! ;)

2 comments:

  1. For that same reason...I have kept the third book next to my bed and won't open it until after Christmas...I've been too busy making stupid scarves...I sooooo want to read the book...but I will get there! You are awesome for reading all 4 before I even got to the third...I just know if I open it Christmas dinner will go to putz! ;) Don't ruin it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im still in the process of the 1st one! Im way behind!

    ReplyDelete