Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December!

Wow! It is hard to believe that December is already here! I suppose it is time to throw away my pumpkins and take down my fall wreath, since my neighbors' houses glitter from their Christmas lights. Maybe we will get our Christmas stuff out next weekend. Although, I have been listening to Christmas music for a couple of weeks. I should change my ringer on my cell phone to the Christmas songs I added last year! Poor Austin is so embarrassed when he is with me and my phone starts ringing "Baby It's Cold Outside." Well, bah humbug to him! Ha! Enjoy your month of December! I hope it is relaxing and fun!
Here is one of my favorite pictures of Connor at Christmas. He was 15 months old.

On a completely different note, I read Twilight this weekend.

And loved it.

A lot.

I can't wait to read the next book!

2 comments:

  1. I have books 2 & 3!! Aren't they sooo good??!?!? I loved them! Andy and I went to see the movie on Friday...it was really good. A little cheesy at times...but overall good. Andy liked it...so that says a lot! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy to think it's already December! I love Christmas and can't wait to put up all our little decorations, but they'll have to wait until I'm home and settled with our new bub.
    My mum always told me it was her duty as a mother to embarrass me, so make sure you have your ringer up loud ;)
    I love that picture - it's a perfect Christmas moment.

    ReplyDelete