Monday, December 29, 2008

My Christmas Update!

We had a great Christmas! My parents came down from Wenatchee to join us in the festivities! On Christmas morning we got up and opened our stockings and then waited for my grandparents and Austin's parents to come over. We ate a super yummy brunch and then opened up our presents galore! Holy cow, are my kids spoiled or what!?! Among the favorites were Connor's light saber, Star Wars Lego's, and slinky (which, shocking, is still intact!) Clara's favorites were her kitchen, Elmo Live (ANNOYING, but extremely cute.) and her numerous cell phones and purses. I got a new cell phone and some amazing comfy Simple brand flip flops. I also got a new cell phone number, so if you need it, let me know! My hubby enjoyed all his gifts and we had a geat day! It was a relaxing, fun day! I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

I had to add this photo. Clara has been sick the past week (that is why in some of the pictures her hair is wet. She had to have a bath before we went downstairs. She had thrown up in her bed, poor baby!) So, I have been feeding her the BRAT diet (Bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast). Well, rice didn't go over so well. She thought this was hilarious!

2 comments:

  1. love the gut in the first picture!
    cant wait to come play- after clara feels better of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad you guys had a good christmas. We are definately going to have you over once the holidays are all over!

    ReplyDelete